The latest issue of EUSJA News
- About EUSJA
- EUSJA News – archive
- EUSJA News Autumn 2012
- Eusja News Autumn 2013
- EUSJA News Spring 2013
- EUSJA News Spring 2014
- Eusja News Summer 2013
- EUSJA News Summer/Autumn 2014
- EUSJA News Winter 2013/14
- The Helsinki workshop
- EUSJA newsletter Spring/Summer 2015
- EUSJA Newsletter: Autumn/Winter 2015
- Mailing list
- National delegates
- rd European Conference of Science Journalists: Early bird registration until end of May
- Your contribution is welcome!
Tag Cloud2012 2013 ABSW award awards Barbie Drillsma Best Cancer Reporter Award board call civil society Dublin Elmar Veerman ESO ESOF EU Europe Euroscience eusja EUSJA study trip Fabio Turone fellowship Fukushima General Assembly health Helsinki Istvan Palugyai Italy job journalism London research science science communication Science Debate science journalism science journalists storytelling study trip SWIM Viola Egikova wcsj WFSJ Wolfgang Goede World Conference of Science Journalists World Federation of Science Journalists
- 3rd European Conference of Science Journalists 2016
- 2016 AAAS – Kavli Science Journalism Awards
- So you wanna communicate science?
- Job vacancies: The European Molecular Biology Laboratory (EMBL) is recruiting 2 editors for “Science in School” journal
- Are you interested in nanotechnology? Would you like to know more about nanotechnology? Would you like to be part of the debate on nanotechnology?
Posted on 24. March 2013 | 5 CommentsAtomium Culture sent an official response to this post, that can be read here: http://www.eusja.org/atomiun-cultures-official-response-to-jens-degett/ Science communications is not only a question of telling nice stories that fascinate the public […]